Check here for our response to the Coronavirus
Updated: Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Based on the current recommendations from the CDC and our federal and local officials we’re taking the following actions through the rest of March:
- Sunday services will be online only at 10:00am. We will use Facebook Live again this week to stream the sermon. If you are not connected to our church’s Facebook page simply go to our page at https://www.facebook.com/fairfaxcirclechurch/ and “like” the page.
At 9:30am we will be posting on Facebook some links to some worship songs for those of you who want to have a broader worship experience.
- We’ve created a special Facebook page for our Kid’s Ministry and invite parents to “like” that page. Our KidMin leaders will be uploading some resources for you to use at home with your kids along with some words of encouragement along the way. Here’s the link to that page: https://www.facebook.com/Family-Ministry-at-Fairfax-Circle-101790991462752/
- Our student ministry will switch to online only with no gatherings on or off campus. If you are a parent of a middle or high school student please check your email for the latest from Lex on how this will take place.
- We have suspended all of our small groups, both on campus and in home, for the time being. We are giving our small group leaders some resources to allow them to connect their groups virtually.
- We will still be serving at the Lamb Center this Saturday. They have taken significant steps to keep everyone as safe as possible while still being able to provide services.
WE NEED A FEW EXTRA VOLUNTEERS this Saturday to help with the lunch. If you are not in the high-risk category for COVID-19 and would like to help, please email Christy Balisle ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or needs during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact our staff at email@example.com.