Check here for our response to the Coronavirus
Updated: Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Based on the current recommendations from the CDC and our federal and local officials we’re taking the following actions through the rest of the year:
- Sunday services will be online and in person at 10:00am. We will use Facebook Live to stream the sermons. If you are not connected to our church’s Facebook page simply go to our page at https://www.facebook.com/fairfaxcirclechurch/ and “like” the page.
While we are excited about re-gathering we want to encourage anyone who is not comfortable returning to in-person worship to continue to join us for worship online. We don’t want anyone to feel any kind of pressure to return until they are ready. We are also encouraging those who’s age or underlining health concerns put them at a higher risk for COVID-19 to continuing worshiping at home.
Here are some of the details for In-person Worship:
- Our seating capacity will be limited to about 45 people for each of our 2 services.
- People will need to pre-register for worship and we will give them assigned seats. Sign Up Here!
- Masks will be required.
- There will be no nursery or children’s groups; kids will need to stay with parents.
- Restrooms will be open but limited to one person at a time.
- We will not be serving any food or drinks.
- We will not be doing any live music.
- We will be wiping down surfaces between services.
- Anyone with a fever or any other symptoms must stay home.
- Only the lobby and worship center will be open.
At 9:30am we will be posting on Facebook some links to some worship songs for those of you who want to have a broader worship experience.
- Our Kid's Ministry is currently meeting online only every sunday at 9:30am (via Zoom) for a small group pajama party. Why a Pajama Party? Because we want you to feel free to come in your PJ’s or bring your cereal! We will watch So and So Show, talk, and pray. Email Elise at email@example.com for the Zoom link. We’ve created a special Facebook page for our Kid’s Ministry and invite parents to “like” that page. Our KidMin leaders will be uploading some resources for you to use at home with your kids along with some words of encouragement along the way. Click here to check out the Kids Ministry Page!
- Our Student Ministry is currently meeting in person! If you are a parent of a middle or high school student please check your emails and our Facebook Page for the latest from Lex. Click here for more information regarding our Health & Safety Protocols.
- All of our Small Groups are currently being held virtually. To sign up for a small group session, visit our Small Groups page.
If you have any questions or needs during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.