Find Community. Be Inspired. Change the World
Fairfax Circle isn’t about buildings or sermons or songs. It’s about people. Our small groups are where people become each other’s community and family. They're there to help pick you up when you’re down and inspire you to grow as a person. A small group is a weekly gathering of people (usually 12 to 15) who meet in a home to study the Bible, pray and share one another’s experiences. Often there’s food! If you have questions or want to hear more, please contact us here.
We offer a variety of subjects and locations. There’s always something new. Our semester system makes it easy to check out different types of groups during the year. We have three semesters per year and a typical schedule is:
- Winter: Mid-Jan. through March
- Spring/Summer: Mid-April through June
- Fall: October through November
In addition to our semester-based small groups, we also have:
- Women's Bible study, Wednesdays 10-12 in the conference room.
- Sunday morning group, meets during the second service in the living room.
Please email us for more information and we will connect you with the group leader.