Fairfax Circle Church Meal Pack 2019
Exciting and effective!
Volunteers hand-pack the meals.
2-hour shifts all weekend long.
Meals donated around the world.
Kids are fed and lives are saved!
Please join us on February 9-10 as we pack meals for hungry children at our church! Shift sign-up is coming soon. Use the button below to sign up to stay up-to-date.
Feed My Starving Children
Hope begins with nutritious food. At least 6,200 children die each day from hunger-related causes. Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) is a Christian non-profit organization committed to feeding God’s starving children hungry in body and spirit. We partner with FMSC to bring this meal pack event to our own community. That way we can work alongside our neighbors to help change the world, one child at a time. Here's a link to a great video from a meal pack event 2016 so you can check out what it will be like.
Invite your friends
We need lots of help so please invite your friends, neighbors and coworkers to join us as well.
Fairfax Circle Church
3110 Chichester Lane
Fairfax, VA (map)
This is a great opportunity for the whole family. It's high energy, hands on and lots of fun!
Want some swag? Order a t-shirt here! You can pay online or when you pick up. You will be contacted when the t-shirts are ready for pick up. Be sure to wear your t-shirt to our Meal Pack event!
Good to know
Here are some of the details that you need to know about Fairfax Circle Church's Meal Pack:
- Arrive 30 minutes before your shift. There will be an orientation to help you get started.
- Children 5 years old and older can participate with a parent or designated adult.
- For those with difficulty standing there are jobs that allow you to sit the entire time.
- Jewelry Policy: Jewelry and other accessories present the potential for foreign objects to accidentally fall into our lifesaving meals. To avoid the possibility of losing loose objects in any of its meals, FMSC requires that all jewelry and other accessories be removed.
- We will NOT be having worship services that Sunday morning. Instead we will pack meals for children around the world. Rather than "doing church" that morning we're going to "be the church" as we serve together to have an impact in the lives of children in desperate need of help.