Meal Pack 2019 was a huge success! Thank you to all the volunteers that came out from the community and from our church to change the lives of children and families around the world. Over 2 days...
We packed 109,512 meals!
This will feed 300 children for a year!
Thank you again to our people and to God for blessing us by allowing us to bless others!
(more photos coming soon!)
Fairfax Circle Church Meal Pack 2019
Exciting and effective!
Volunteers hand-pack the meals.
2-hour shifts all weekend long.
Meals donated around the world.
Kids are fed and lives are saved!
Feed My Starving Children
Hope begins with nutritious food. At least 6,200 children die each day from hunger-related causes. Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) is a Christian non-profit organization committed to feeding God’s starving children hungry in body and spirit. We partner with FMSC to bring this meal pack event to our own community. That way we can work alongside our neighbors to help change the world, one child at a time. Here's a link to a great video from a meal pack event 2016 so you can check out what it will be like.
Invite your friends
We need lots of help so please invite your friends, neighbors and coworkers to join us as well.
Fairfax Circle Church
3110 Chichester Lane
Fairfax, VA (map)
This is a great opportunity for the whole family. It's high energy, hands on and lots of fun!
We will have t-shirts ready for pickup on Sunday, Feb 3 at church. Be sure to wear your t-shirt to our Meal Pack event! We did order a few extra, in case you missed out on pre-ordering.
Prayer partners needed
This event is only possible through God's help and direction. You can sign up to be a part of the team as we continuously pray for he event and the lives it will touch. More info about specific prayer needs will be provided as we go.
Good to know
Here are some of the details that you need to know about Fairfax Circle Church's Meal Pack:
- Arrive 30 minutes before your shift. There will be an orientation to help you get started.
- Children 5 years old and older can participate with a parent or designated adult.
- For those with difficulty standing there are jobs that allow you to sit the entire time.
- Jewelry Policy: Jewelry and other accessories present the potential for foreign objects to accidentally fall into our lifesaving meals. To avoid the possibility of losing loose objects in any of its meals, FMSC requires that all jewelry and other accessories be removed.
- We will NOT be having worship services that Sunday morning. Instead we will pack meals for children around the world. Rather than "doing church" that morning we're going to "be the church" as we serve together to have an impact in the lives of children in desperate need of help.