TCI Church Survey
The Transforming Church Insight (TCI) is an important tool in our strategic planning process, and we want to thank you for participating. The tabulated results of this survey will help our church in this process by identifying our church’s strengths, as well as opportunities for improvement. This survey is administered by Leighton Ford Ministries, a Christian non-profit that specializes in ministry leadership.
Anyone currently attending Fairfax Circle Church is encouraged to participate and each member of a household (16 years and older) should respond individually.
Do not labor over your decision – your first instinct is usually right. The survey will take you about 20-30 minutes to complete. You will need to complete the survey in one sitting. Your responses will be completely confidential.
If you are ready to begin, then follow these basic steps:
- Log on to the website: Copy and paste the URL below into your browser. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LFM_TCI_FairfaxCircleChurch
- Enter your church’s Password: fccva The survey will be open until 8:00am May 9. After that you will not be able to log on.
- Answer each question according to the instructions. When you have finished each set of questions, click “Next” at the bottom of the page. You may use the “Previous” and “Next” buttons to navigate pages and change your answers at any point while you are logged on. When you click “Done” on the last page, your answers will be saved and you cannot change them.
- Each member of a family age 16 and older should participate individually.
- I can’t get to the website. If you have trouble with this, make sure that you have pasted the full URL into your browser.
- I can’t log on. Make sure that you have selected the appropriate link to your church and typed the password exactly as it appears.
- I can’t get past page one – it keeps taking me back to the beginning.This is a problem with the way that your computer’s security features / network firewalls are configured. TAG cannot help you with this. The problem is with your computer or network, not with the survey.
- What should I do if I don’t know the answer to a question?Just leave that question blank. It will not skew the results. The composite score for each question is calculated by the number of participants who answer any given question, not by how many participants take the survey.