The mission of Fairfax Circle Church is to develop devoted followers of Christ, connected in a unique community, with a passion for serving others.
Our values are the commitments that drive our church day to day and describe our church’s personality. They are like our genetic code, or DNA. At Fairfax Circle we have identified five core values that describe who we are, what we value and why we do what we do.
We are committed to…
- bringing people to Christ by overcoming obstacles and loving them as they are.
- actively nurturing spiritual growth.
- recognizing that every person is important and has a role to play.
- serving the church, local community, and beyond.
- strengthening families and developing the next generation.
- God is bigger and better and closer than we can imagine.
- The Bible is God’s perfect guidebook for living.
- Jesus is God showing himself to us.
- Through His Holy Spirit, God lives in and through us now.
- Nothing in creation “just happens.” God made it all.
- Grace is the only way to have a relationship with God.
- Faith is how we grow in our relationship with God.
- Heaven and hell are real places. Death is a beginning, not an end.
- The church is to serve people like Jesus served people.
- Jesus is coming again.