Our Student Ministry is a fun and safe place for 7th-12th graders to grow in their relationship with Jesus and other Christians. Come and see what it's all about, and make some new friends in the process. Student Ministry meets every sunday from 5PM-7PM.
We are focused on:
- learning about God with an open mind
- making the world a better place
- building a welcoming community of teenagers
We encourage you to be yourself, ask questions, and make friends. We don’t have all of the answers but we do have a lot of understanding and grace. No one is perfect and being a teenager is hard. Don't go through life alone!
Come be a part of the Church of the future!
The easiest way to join us is by attending on Sunday night from 5-7pm. We play games, hear a message from our student pastor, Lex, and then break into small groups to discuss the message. And in between there are often snacks and cute, hypoallergenic dogs.
Outside of Sunday nights, you’ll usually find us spending time doing something fun to grow closer as followers of Jesus or serving others to make earth a little more like heaven. You can find examples of this on our Instagram. You’ll also see our students volunteering on Sunday mornings in our worship team, Children’s ministry, and hospitality team.
We are breaking for the summer and will return to our weekly meetings on August 28th.
- June 26- Water War
- July 22- All Night Hangout
- August 5-8- Lake Retreat
Our annual Lake Retreat is August 5-8 and cost $35. As always, upcoming 7th graders are welcome to attend as well. This retreat takes place at a member's lake house on Lake Gaston in North Carolina. The weekend includes fun outdoors, devotionals, and welcoming in new students.
All Night Hangout
All Night Hangout is Friday, July 22. This event will start late in the evening (time and start location TBD soon) and end at 8:00am Saturday morning at Lex's home. The evening will include closing down Dave and Buster's, a movie, some junk food, and other fun hangout activities. This event is a miniature lock-in, essentially. The cost is $35 per person (scholarships available) and RSVP is due by Sunday, July 10th.
Join Our Student Ministry Newsletter
- Background checks on every volunteer at least every 2 years
- Students and volunteers are never alone in groups smaller than 3.
- Volunteers save their direct messages between students and they do not message students before 9:00am and after 9:00pm.
- Volunteers do not add students on Snapchat.
- We require parents to fill out a medical form for their student(s) each calendar year incase of emergency.