Our Student Ministry is a fun and safe place for 7th-12th graders to grow in their relationship with Jesus and other Christians. Come and see what it's all about, and make some new friends in the process. Student Ministry meets every sunday from 10:15AM-12:15PM.
We are focused on:
- learning about God with an open mind
- making the world a better place
- building a welcoming community of teenagers
We encourage you to be yourself, ask questions, and make friends. We don’t have all of the answers but we do have a lot of understanding and grace. No one is perfect and being a teenager is hard. Don't go through life alone!
Come be a part of the Church of the future!
The easiest way to join us is by attending on Sunday's from 10:15am-12:15pm. Our weekly Sunday gatherings are BACK on August 27th! We play games, hear a message from our student pastor, Lex, and then break into small groups to discuss the message. And in between there are often snacks and cute, hypoallergenic dogs.
Sonrise aims to respect and encourage our church's value of serving by pausing our student gathering every first Sunday of every month so students can serve in various areas of our church (or simply enjoy worship).
Outside of Sunday mornings, you’ll usually find us spending time doing something fun to grow closer as followers of Jesus or serving others to make earth a little more like heaven. You can find examples of this on our Instagram. You’ll also see our students volunteering on Sunday mornings in our worship team, Children’s ministry, and hospitality team.
Signup For Text Updates
Subscribe to our student ministry parent updates by texting parent to 833-320-3047. The best way to receive updates about our student ministry is still these weekly emails and our church website, but if you find receiving shorter texts as updates is also useful then this is for you! We are also on Facebook as well.
Join Our Student Ministry Newsletter
- Background checks on every volunteer at least every 2 years
- Students and volunteers are never alone in groups smaller than 3.
- Volunteers save their direct messages between students and they do not message students before 9:00am and after 9:00pm.
- Volunteers do not add students on Snapchat.
- We require parents to fill out a medical form for their student(s) each calendar year incase of emergency.