Community Meal Pack Event
Meal Pack 2022 will take place December 10-11, 2022! Our goal is to pack over 100,000 meals this year!
We’re excited to be hosting another MealPack for Feed My Starving Children. This year’s MealPack will be the weekend of December 10-11. Our registration is now open, and you can sign up yourself, family or group using the link below.
There are many "behind the scenes" volunteer needs we have for the Feed My Starving Children MobilePack in November. This is not the sign up to pack meals but to do the non-meal-packing jobs we need to run the event.
If you have any questions you can contact Mary Beth at email@example.com
Hope begins with nutritious food. At least 6,200 children die each day from hunger-related causes. Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) is a Christian non-profit organization committed to feeding God’s starving children hungry in body and spirit. We partner with FMSC to bring this meal pack event to our own community. That way we can work alongside our neighbors to help change the world, one child at a time. Here's a link to a great video from a meal pack event 2016 so you can check out what it will be like.
Here are some of the details that you need to know about Fairfax Circle Church's Meal Pack:
- Arrive 30 minutes before your shift. There will be an orientation to help you get started.
- Children 5 years old and older can participate with a parent or designated adult.
- For those with difficulty standing there are jobs that allow you to sit the entire time.
- Jewelry Policy: Jewelry and other accessories present the potential for foreign objects to accidentally fall into our lifesaving meals. To avoid the possibility of losing loose objects in any of its meals, FMSC requires that all jewelry and other accessories be removed.
- We will NOT be having worship services that Sunday morning. Instead we will pack meals for children around the world. Rather than "doing church" that morning we're going to "be the church" as we serve together to have an impact in the lives of children in desperate need of help.