We aim to increase awareness of vulnerable populations locally and globally, encourage prayer as a tool to bring justice for these groups and to meet their needs, and lead others to become engaged in ministries that work with vulnerable people.
What We Do
Each month, Micah 6:8 will focus on one of our local or global partners to provide support through prayer. Prayer is a form of help that people on all levels can contribute to. Each month, we provide 3 steps that you can take:
- A Testimony: A written or visual testimony from the partner or those that have been affected by the partners services.
- Prayer Request: The prayer needs of the organization.
- Call To Action: Information on how you can get involved or learn more about our partners and their service.
This Months Spotlight:
- The safety of the guests at the Hypothermia Relief Center
- The safety and the stamina of those serving the guests at the Hypothermia Relief Center.
- For the families in subsidized housing that are struggling with issues related to Covid, including school, jobs and food insecurity.
- Pray for those that are able to transfer into housing to be able to make the transitions smoothly.
- For each of us as individuals and for us as a church to know what other steps we might need to take to serve this organization.
Here are some ways that you can be involved with the work FACETS is doing.
I started a project during Covid, when I was feeling helpless about helping. I am making a doll house for one of the housing communities that has children. If you would like to help with that, let me know.
Collecting things like school supplies is always helpful. Hopefully a doll house will be helpful. However we will always have a bigger impact when we can be face to face!