We continue to evaluate the virus and will make adjustments to our in-person environments as needed. Here are our current in-person offerings and the protocols we have put in place for them:
Worship and Other In-door Gatherings:
- Face masks are REQUIRED for everyone.
- Social distancing is no longer required. We will, however, continue to space our worship center seating to allow for social distancing between rows.
- Preregistering for services is no longer required.
- Congregational singing resumes.
- No items will be distributed (coffee, food, communion, etc.)
- Hand sanitizer stations will still be available.
- In-person Kids’ Ministry is available for kids of ALL AGES.
- Pre-registration is required each week for children attending.
- When meeting indoors we will use the Skylight Room since this space provides more space and better air circulation than some of our regular spaces.
- While indoors social distancing will be in place and mask are required for children, leaders and parents dropping off and picking up.
- Masks are optional outdoors with social distancing.
- Air filters will be used in Kids’ Ministry spaces.
While outside, masks will no longer be required.
While indoors, masks are REQUIRED.
No events will be planned at indoor eating establishments but indoor coffees/lunches between student leaders and students who are comfortable with such situations are available again.
Carpooling is now available to students, but masks will be required while traveling.
For overnight trips, either a vaccination record or a 7-day-old (or less) COVID test is required to attend. Because of this, masks will not be required for the entirety of the trip, except during stops while traveling.