We continue to evaluate the virus and will make adjustments to our in-person environments as needed. Here are our current in-person offerings and the protocols we have put in place for them:
- Online and in-person at 10:45am.
- Registration for in-person worship is required each week.
- Social distancing. We’re using every other row and asking none related individuals to leave three seats between them to achieve 6 feet of social distancing.
- Face coverings are required.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available.
- At this time we are offering a limited outdoor, in-person Kids’ Ministry for elementary age only. Younger children and elementary age not participating in in-person Kids’ Ministry should stay with their parents.
- Currently will are not offering live music. We are using pre-video recording music.
- Anyone with a fever or any other symptoms should stay home.
Starting on Sunday, April 4 we will be offering a limited in-person Kids’ Ministry option during our morning worship service time. We will continue to offer our online environments as well. For more info about our online offerings and our Kids’ Ministry in general check out our Kids’ Ministry Page.
Here are the details for in-person Kids’ Ministry:
- Limited to 14 kids.
- Will meet outdoors. In case of inclement weather, the in-person option will be canceled.
- Registration is required.
- Children will be provided with their own space (yoga mat) in order to help them maintain social distancing.
- Face covers are required.
- Our Student Ministry has been meeting for online and in-person on Sundays from 5-6:30pm since September. For more details about our Student Ministry please visit our Student Ministry page.
- Online meets via Zoom. Large group combines both online and in-person students and then breaks off into an online and in-person small groups.
- Registration for ONLINE is required.
- For in-person, social distancing and face coverings are required.
- Games and activities are designed with social distancing in mind.
- When weather permits, activities are held outdoors.
If you have any questions or needs during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of our small groups are currently meeting online. Our next semester begins the week of April 25th and we are hoping to bring some of our groups back to an in-person format. More details on that will be available soon.